Jetex Cat Bypass Pipes & Front Downpipe
Jetex Performance Downpipes and Cat Bypass Pipes
Note - Some of these parts are designed for "off road use only"
Jetex supply a large range of free-flow sports catalysts which can be used to replace the standard restrictive catalyst. They can be fitted as stand alone units or in conjunction with a Jetex cat-back exhaust system.
- Performance replacement for the standard catalyst
- Pipework made from stainless steel for a long life
- For Petrol engines only
- 200cpsi metallic substrate provides: increased performance, reduced back pressure
- Significantly less restrictive than a standard ceramic or high density metallic cat
- Optional fitting kit for most downpipe / catalysts also available.
Please request a fitting kit when ordering
All Jetex sports catalysts have a maximum of 200cpsi, offering superior gas flow over the standard cats which have 400cpsi or more. All their catalysts use metallic substrates which are stronger and more reliable than standard ceramic ones:
C&R sell an extensive range of replacement and high performance parts for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda. We offer a fitting service on most of the parts we sell in our workshops. Visit our workshop section for full details of all C&R services.